Wednesday, July 25, 2012

How to be a leader

Every person must feel they truly make a positive difference in the workplace. If you want to make more money and have more control of your career, consider what the best leaders know about being effective.

Here are eight steps to being a leader: http://paulgerhardt.com/?p=450

My decades of leadership experience and doing leadership training for leaders of all types of organizations inspires me to share with others. I hope you enjoy the short mentioned above.

If you would like me to come and help make a positive difference in your place of employment with training and development, please contact me: 1-866-513-4296 or email: dr.paul@paulgerhardt.com

I look forward to helping  your employees be invigorated and motivated to be and give their very best!